top of page

Past Due Tax Returns

File all tax returns that are due, regardless of whether or not you can pay in full. You risk losing your refund if you don’t file your return. You must file your return to claim it within 3 years of the return due date. If you are self-employed and do not file your federal income tax, any self-employment income you earned will not be reported to the Social Security Administration and you will not receive credits toward Social Security retirement or disability benefits.


Let us give you the peace of mind you deserve by helping you get in compliance with the law. If you voluntarily file your delinquent returns you’ll likely avoid further problems other than having to pay the interest and penalties.


If you wait for the IRS and State to file your tax returns for you, they are filed in the best interest of the government, usually with none of the deductions you are entitled to.


If you cannot pay what you owe, you can request an additional 60-120 days to pay your account in full. If you need more time to pay, we can help you to request installment payments or you may qualify for on option to lower your tax debts.

M&Y International Financial Services
193 Livingston Avenue
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Office:  732-640-5088
Fax:     732-640-5089
bottom of page